Saturday, July 4, 2009

Good morning!

I'm delighted to tell you that last night's opening reception for myself, Karen Desrosiers and Joe Montroy was a wonderful success. Lots of friends and family showed up despite the wild thunder storm that took place. It was such a treat to see some friends from the past, a few neighbors and family I haven't seen in quite awhile. It was also a valuable experience for me to see a body of work that represents the past 17 years of my life hanging in one space. It's a chance for me to reflect and summarize on a visual level.

Below I have uploaded a few of my favorite newer pieces that are in the show. I hope you enjoy viewing them. As always, I'm interested in your responses to my work. Take a moment to let me know, would you?

HAPPY FOURTH!

Kindly,
Sandy

No comments: