Sunday, December 1, 2013

Final Four Paintings of 2013

Alas, the end has come.  My 30/30 October turned into 30/60 for October and November.  Actually, I'm still about five paintings short of my goal but no matter.  I'm done (and perfectly OK with that).

It's been quite a year of experimenting, creating, agonizing, delighting and surprising (myself).  At times quite hard to keep up with it all.  But so glad I did.  I'm a much better painter than when I started and now a new journey can begin.

In total I created 85 paintings, of which only 58 remain available.  Look at the numbers...how funny is that?  Support your local artists and consider a gift of art when you shop for family, friends and colleagues this season.  If you are a FB user, to see all 58 paintings go to my FB page and open the album titled 2013 for Sale:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birchtree-Studio/212049277860?ref=hl

Otherwise, check my website in the next few days.  Some of the new ones will be added there by mid-week.  Until then, enjoy the final four paintings below.  And, as always, I am filled with gratitude and joy for your support over the years.  Thank you.


Crow 1    5.5 x 7.5"    $150, framed or $100, unframed

Crow 2    5.5 x 7.5"    $150, framed or $100, unframed

Duck Flight    11.5 x 7.5"    $395, framed or $250, unframed

Rocky Shore    11.5 x 7.5"    $395, framed or $250, unframed


No comments: