Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Painting A Month Club


I don't think I've mentioned this but last September I joined a group called A Painting A Month Club. Once monthly a photograph is issued to all members. During that month each artists produces their own interpretation of the photo with whatever drawing or painting medium they choose. It's been a wonderful and fun experience. I don't personally know all of the members but I love to see how everyone's work turns out.

All of the paintings submitted each month are posted on a blog for all to see. I have a link to the blog on the left of this page. Check it out. What you see here is my painting for the month of April. Click on the image for a larger view. It will be framed in a beautiful cherry frame, price is $185.

The image for May is.......birch trees! Stay tuned for the results.

No comments: