Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Eight Pieces Already Gone!

Spring Meadow
But this one and many more are still available.  Come to my Open Studio this weekend and see if there is a piece that resonates with you.

New England landscapes, bird paintings, scenes from all seasons.  Mount Washington, Chocorua Mountain, Lake Conway, salt marsh, meadow, mountain, lake, woods.  It's all here.

There is a painting for any room in your home from large, focal-point works to charming tiny works.

Bonus: several of my daughter's photography works will be available, too.

Name Your Price!
When:  Saturday, September 29 10am-2pm &
Sunday September 30 noon-4pm
Where:  3 Spruce Street Exeter, NH 03833

A Name Your Price event works like this: the potential buyer offers a price that either suits their budget or seems a fair price for the work (usually it's both).  That's it.  Not kidding.  To ease any anxiety or fear about making an offer consider this: my original prices are noted with the art on both my website and blog.  Use these as a guide in making your offer.  No offer will be rejected because I trust you will be fair to your budget and to my work.  It will be fun!
Salt Marsh 2

Eight pieces have sold already!  Email, call or text me with your query if you cannot come to Exeter this weekend.  Shipping is available.

Tell others.  Stop by to say hello.  Bring a friend.  Pick up a beautiful piece of art for your new home.  Make it a wedding gift for a new couple and their home.  It's not too early for holiday gift ideas, either.

I hope you can make it.  :-)




No comments: