Monday, October 15, 2018

Kirkwood Day    8 x 8"   $35, unframed

On this rainy, chilly October day I am feeling quite happy.  My Name Your Price event has been very successful!  So far, 15 pieces have sold. 
Black-necked Stilt   10 x 7.5"   $50, unframed

Carolina Wren 2   10 x 7.5"   $50, unframed
It was a little sad to see them go but I am certain each new owner will love the works equally as much as I have.

The goal is to have all current pieces in new homes by the end of the year.  A lofty goal, indeed.
Pools   8 x 8"   $35, unframed

Summer Pond   8 x 8"   $45, framed
To that end, I am keeping the effort going.  My website has been updated with available pieces (some very new!) and the images here are also available.
Winter Pond   8 x 8"   $45, framed
These purchases are an investment in me as a business and, for that, THANK YOU!  Funds will go towards equipment and services needed to make my art business viable, competitive and sustainable as I jump back into the industry full time.

I still have more funds to raise and more art to sell.  So, as we approach the holiday season, if you know someone looking for just the right work of art as a gift for Christmas or another upcoming holiday, please consider sharing my art with him or her.  As an incentive, I will continue to honor my Name Your Price sale on all current works through the end of the year.

Keep scrolling down to see more works.  Feel free to contact me by phone or email with any questions or offers.  If the listed price does not fit your budget suggest a price that would.  I have not rejected an offer yet. Therefore, I am confident yours will not be denied, either.  Remember, there's a goal set that must be met!

You cannot see this but I am smiling ear-to-ear knowing how much my community appreciates what I do.  :-)





Waking Above the Clouds    11 x 7.75"   $50, unframed

No comments: