Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Still Working at This...Two More Complete!

Aaaahhh.  This is hard, a painting a day.  I'm not exactly sure why but this time around really is a challenge.  I'm enjoying very much the painting experience but it seems not enough.  Well, while I figure out what's going on in my head, please enjoy two more works to add to the collection.
Fort Rock Barn
 This is a favorite scene as you enter Exeter from the north-west end of town.  I've done a number of paintings over the years featuring the barn.  In the not-so-distant past the property was going to be turned into a religious campus.  I think it already is.  I'm grateful we get to continue seeing it just like  this.  But I imagine someday it will change.
I Spy with My Giant Eye
Remember the Cooper's Hawk I did earlier this month....Leap of Faith?  This is the same bird as it was negotiating what it heard and how to get it.  In this pose he/she is looking directly at the rose bush where the little sparrows were hiding.

Seven days left to complete 19 paintings.  Think I can do it?

No comments: